Jennie DiLemmo

Welcome to my blog! I want to share information and experiences that I am having while fighting cancer. Not only do I want my supporters to have updates from me, but I want to make this therapeutic for myself. I'm insistent on being positive during my journey to health, but there are obstacles and moments of sadness. I will be raw and extremely truthful; expect the good, bad, and ugly!
Feel free to comment on anything. Perhaps we will all learn new things, including me, while climbing up the positivity ladder to health!

Monday, April 30, 2012

Lost?

Had treatment scheduled today;however, the white blood count value failed! It should have been a least 1.5 (I'm not sure what the units are for that), but the value was 1.4. I left treatment for the first time based on these tests, but this is typical for chemo. I will be doing blood transfusion since the red blood value is lower too, but the white values just increase on their own. No worries. Things happen for a reason!

No comments:

Post a Comment