Jennie DiLemmo

Welcome to my blog! I want to share information and experiences that I am having while fighting cancer. Not only do I want my supporters to have updates from me, but I want to make this therapeutic for myself. I'm insistent on being positive during my journey to health, but there are obstacles and moments of sadness. I will be raw and extremely truthful; expect the good, bad, and ugly!
Feel free to comment on anything. Perhaps we will all learn new things, including me, while climbing up the positivity ladder to health!

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Happy

I had a great week!  I had the opportunity to meet new supporters, hang out with friends, see my brother, and visit co-workers since I had energy and got great blood results on Monday.  I even avoided lots of naps because of these busy trips for me and made me think that sometimes those naps result from boredom.  It is true about the boredom; however, I still need to make sure I'm adequately rested!
I will keep this short for a change since I was told I write a lot :-) The interactions this week helped my positivity climb!  I frankly was not moving up the "ladder" recently like I should.  It was all of you who made me feel great that the climb is back.  I'm just hoping that the apex is warm and all of you will be there to celebrate with me!    

3 comments:

  1. I wish you all the luck and I'm glad you are staying possivite though this hard time! This shows you amazing charter! God bless you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you...(Sharon)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great to see you, I think it did us ALL a world of good. Thank you for your open and honest sharing to our many queries... just don't let it be so long in-between visits the next time!

    *hugs*

    (sorry for the earlier typo/deletion!)

    ReplyDelete