Jennie DiLemmo

Welcome to my blog! I want to share information and experiences that I am having while fighting cancer. Not only do I want my supporters to have updates from me, but I want to make this therapeutic for myself. I'm insistent on being positive during my journey to health, but there are obstacles and moments of sadness. I will be raw and extremely truthful; expect the good, bad, and ugly!
Feel free to comment on anything. Perhaps we will all learn new things, including me, while climbing up the positivity ladder to health!

Friday, January 6, 2012

Bad Christmas Present

If you remember I mentioned a few posts ago that I was receiving a bad present on Christmas.  It has become official and the terrible present is that I'm no longer an employee of GlaxoSmithKline.  It was on the 25th that I went from Short Term (STD) to Long Term Disability (LTD).  The LTD means I am no longer associated with the company like I was with the STD.  It is upsetting and depressing, but I need to use this change to work on health!  I still view myself as a 'GSKer' and my management has the same view.  I'm amazed by the support they have given me and the support that they continue to give me despite the lack of employment. 
My information is no longer within GSK so whomever is interested in communicating with me personally, I would be pleased to share my email and other info.
Working towards health and success!

No comments:

Post a Comment