Jennie DiLemmo

Welcome to my blog! I want to share information and experiences that I am having while fighting cancer. Not only do I want my supporters to have updates from me, but I want to make this therapeutic for myself. I'm insistent on being positive during my journey to health, but there are obstacles and moments of sadness. I will be raw and extremely truthful; expect the good, bad, and ugly!
Feel free to comment on anything. Perhaps we will all learn new things, including me, while climbing up the positivity ladder to health!

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Tomorrow is Cycle B

Monday, August 15 is the start of cycle B.  I'm scarred and concerned about how my body will react since we are starting with 2 different drugs from cycle A.  I have 5 days straight of treatments for roughly 6 hours each day.  I am trying to convert my thinking to the positive - my body needs this treatment and so far things are working out well!  It is still unnerving about the unknown, but hopefully after tomorrow I will feel more confident.
I can't verbalize how wonderful people have been to me and my family and if you know me well enough I talk like crazy!  It has truly been heart warming and happy tear forming with how people have supported us.  Many thanks to all of you.  It has been very helpful and has contributed to a positive attitude.
Wish me luck tomorrow - I will try and update this week when I'm up to it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment